Institutes, Centers, and Departments engaged with New Media Arts Education
- Institute for Distributed Creativity
The research of the Institute for Distributed Creativity (iDC) focuses on collaboration in media art, technology, and theory with an emphasis on social contexts.
- Department of Media Study, SUNY at Buffalo
- School of Media and Communications, University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia)
Department of Modern Culture & Media at Brown University
Now a museum, Black Mountain College inspired many educational experiments in the U.S. and internationally.
Multimedia Art Asia Pacific (MAAP) 2004, Singapore
New Media Art, Technology and Education
- Teaching References and Resources
- RCCS Course List
- New Media Education
- Network Education Ware
- Blackboard vs. Moodle
- Andrew Murphy's Bibliography of New Media
- Lawrence Soley's, Leasing the
Ivory Tower: the Corporate Takeover of Academia.
Distributed Learning Projects
The Distributed Learning Project (under development)
There are no transcripts for this section.